Status ; To infinity and beyond Radzlin's
Beautiful of Me
nobody is perfect :)
Monday, October 24, 2011 | 8:39 PM | 0 Rain[s]

i am a liar because i wont tell you everything 
i am stupid because sometimes i am wrong
i am ugly because my face isn't perfect
i am a pushover because i like making people happy
i am weird because i am not like you
i am fat beause i eat when i am hungry
i am clingy because i don't like to be alone
i am insecure because i care about what people think of me
i am no fun because i am not always hyper 
don't try to tell me who i am
because i already know

Bonjour
You've Stuck


Welcome to My blog. I hope you +Follow me. Cick here to exit. I don't care if you are black , white , gay , lesbian , short , tall , fat , skinny , rich or poor . If you are nice to me , I'll be nice to you .
italic underline bold Link

Old Post | New Post