Status ; To infinity and beyond Radzlin's
Beautiful of Me
HEY YOUU !
Thursday, November 10, 2011 | 8:27 PM | 0 Rain[s]

yess youu , stop being unhappy with yourself . you are perfect . stop wishing you looked like someone else or wishing people liked you as much as they like someone else . stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you . stop hating your body , your face , your personality , your quirks ! love them . without those things you wouldn't be you . and why would you want to be anyone else ? be confident with who you are . smile . it will draw people in . if anyone hates on you because you are happy with yourself then you stick your middle finger in the air and say screw it . my happiness will not depend on others anymore . i'm happy because i love who i am . i love my flaws . i love my imperfections . they make me me . and 'me' is pretty amazing :)

Bonjour
You've Stuck


Welcome to My blog. I hope you +Follow me. Cick here to exit. I don't care if you are black , white , gay , lesbian , short , tall , fat , skinny , rich or poor . If you are nice to me , I'll be nice to you .
italic underline bold Link

Old Post | New Post